Chip Richtek RT8207L QFN-24 Complete DDRII/DDRIII Memory Power Supply Controller, new
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Resistor Programmable Current Limit by Low-Side RDS(ON) Sense
- Quick Load-Step Response within 100ns
- 1% VOUT Accuracy Over Line and Load
- Fixed 1.8V (DDRII), 1.5V (DDRIII) or Adjustable 0.75V to 3.3V Output Range
- Battery Input Range 2.5V to 26V
- Resistor Programmable Frequency
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- 4 Steps Current Limit During Soft-Start
- Drives Large Synchronous-Rectifier FETs
- Power-Good Indicator
3A LDO (VTT), Buffered Reference (VTTREF)
- Capable to Sink and Source Up to 3A
- LDO Input Available to Optimize Power Losses
- Requires Only 20μF Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Buffered Low Noise 10mA VTTREF Output
- Accuracy ±20mV for Both VTTREF and VTT
- Supports High-Z in S3 and Soft-Off in S4/S5
No customer comments for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something: