Chip Texas Instruments Synchronous Step-Down Controller With 100-mA Standby Regulators TPS51120, new
Warning: Last items in stock!
- 3.3-V and 5-V 100-mA Bootstrapped Standby
- Regulators with Independent Enables
- Selectable D-CAP™ Mode Enables Fast Transient
- Response Less than 100 ns
- Selectable Low Ripple Current Mode
- Less than 1% Internal Reference Accuracy
- Selectable PWM-only/Auto-skip Modes
- Low-side RDS(on) Loss-less Current Sensing
- RSENSE Accurate Current Sense Option
- Internal Soft-Start and Integrated VOUT Discharge
- Integrated 2-V Reference
- Adaptive Gate Drivers with Integrated Boost Diode
- Powergood for Each Channel with Delay Timer
- Fault Disable Mode
- Supply Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 28 V
No customer comments for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something: