Chip Texas Instruments Dual Synchronous Step-Down Controller with 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs TPS51225B, new
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Input Voltage Range: 5.5 V to 24 V
- Output Voltages: 5 V and 3.3 V (Adjustable Range ±10%)
- Built-in, 100-mA, 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs
- Clock Output for Charge-Pump
- ±1% Reference Accuracy
- Adaptive On-time D-CAP Mode Control Architecture with 300kHz/355kHz Frequency Setting
- Auto-skip Light Load Operation (TPS51225/C)
- OOA Light Load Operation (TPS51225B)
- Internal 0.8-ms Voltage Servo Soft-Start
- Low-Side RDS(on) Current Sensing Scheme with 4500 ppm/°C Temperature Coefficient
- Built-in Output Discharge Function
- Separate Enable Input for Switchers (TPS51225/B/C)
- Dedicated OC Setting Terminals
- Power Good Indicator
- OVP/UVP/OCP Protection
- Non-latch UVLO/OTP Protection
- 20-Pin, 3 mm × 3 mm, QFN (RUK)
No customer comments for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something: