Chip Texas Instruments Synchronous Step Down Controller for Low Voltage System Power TPS51124, new
Warning: Last items in stock!
- High Efficiency, Low-Power Consumption, Shutdowns to <1 µA
- Fixed Frequency Emulated On-Time Control, Frequency Selectable
- From Three Options
- D-CAP Mode Enables Fast Transient Response
- Auto-Skip Mode
- Less Than 1% Initial Reference Accuracy
- Low Output Ripple
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 28 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 5.5 V
- Low-Side RDS(ON) Loss-less Current Sensing
- Adaptive Gate Drivers With Integrated Boost Diode
- Internal 1.2-ms Voltage-Servo Soft-Start
- Powergood Signals for Each Channel With Delay Timer
- Output Discharge During Disable, Fault
- Applications - Notebook I/O and Low-Voltage System Bus
No customer comments for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something: