Graphic chip AMD 216U1SCSA32H, new, 2004
Warning: Last items in stock!
Graphic chip AMD 216U1SCSA32H (ATI Radeon IGP 320M), new, 2004
Pipelines: 0 / 2 Pixel- / Vertexshader
Core Speed: 160 MHz
Shared Memory: yes, onboard graphic chip
DirectX: DirectX 7
- HyperZ™ memory optimization technology
- Pixel Tapestry™ architecture
- Multi-texturing with 3 texture units
- On-chip texel, pixel, and vertex caches
- Supports 3D textures and Microsoft® DirectX® texture compression
- Support for Emboss, Dot-Product 3, and Cubic Environment bump mapping
- Bilinear, trilinear and anisotropic texture filtering
- Full Screen Anti-Aliasing (FSAA)
- Alpha blending
- Exponential pixel fog
- 32-bit or 16-bit Z buffer, 32-bit or 16-bit W buffer, and 8-bit Stencil buffer
- Extensive 3D mode support
- Optimized for full performance in true color triple buffered 32BPP acceleration modes
No customer comments for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something: