RJ11 RJ12 RJ45 tester
Network cable tester RJ11, RJ12, RJ45, new
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Main tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
- Remote tester:
Following are abnormal connections:
- If one cable, for example cable NO.3 is open circuited, the two NO.3 lights of the main tester and remote tester will not turn on.
- If several cables are not connected, several lights will not turn on respectively.
- If less than two cables are connected, none of the lights is on.
- If two ends of a cable is disordered, for example NO.2 and NO.4, then displays on:
Main tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
Remote tester: 1-4-3-2-5-6-7-8-G
- If two cables are short circuited, neither of the corresponding lights is on of the remote tester while main tester remains unchanged. If three cables, including three, are short circuited, none of the corresponding lights is on.
- If test patch panels or wall plate outlets, two cables which can match each other (RJ45) will be connected to the tester.
- Main tester
Size: 105x67x28mm, Weight: 74g
- Remote tester
Size: 105x38x28mm, Weight: 47g
- Works with 9V battery (battery is not included.)
No customer comments for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something: