Chip Texas Instruments Host-Controlled Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger BQ24751B, new
Warning: Last items in stock!
- NMOS-NMOS Synchronous Buck Converter with 300 kHz Frequency and >95% Efficiency
- 30-ns Minimum Driver Dead-time and 99.5% Maximum Effective Duty Cycle
- High-Accuracy Voltage and Current Regulation
– Automatic System Power Selection From
- The bq24751B is a high-efficiency, synchronous AC/DC Adapter or Battery
- Internal Loop Compensation
- Internal Soft Start
- Supports Two, Three, or Four Li+ Cells
- 5 – 24 V AC/DC-Adapter Operating Range
- Battery Learn Cycle Control
- Supports Any Battery Chemistry: Li+, NiCd, NiMH, Lead Acid, etc.
- Charge Enable
- 28-pin, 5x5-mm QFN package
- Energy Star Low I
- Thermal Shutdown (Non-latch)
- 24-Pin QFN (RGE) Package
No customer comments for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something: