Chip Agere FW802B Low-Power IEEE 1394A-2000 Two-Cable Transceiver, new
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Low-power consumption during powerdown or microlow-power sleep mode.
- Supports extended BIAS_HANDSHAKE time for enhanced interoperability with camcorders.
- While unpowered and connected to the bus, the device will not drive TPBIAS on a connected port even if receiving incoming bias voltage on that port.
- Does not require external filter capacitors for PLL.
- Does not require a separate 5 V supply for 5 V link
- Interoperable across 1394™ cable with 1394 physical layers (PHY) using 5 V supplies.
- Interoperable with 1394 link-layer controllers using 5 V supplies.
- 1394a-2000 compliant common-mode noise filter on incoming TPBIAS.
- Powerdown features to conserve energy in battery- powered applications include:
- Device powerdown pin.
- Link interface disable using LPS.
- Inactive ports power down.
- Automatic microlow-power sleep mode during suspend.
- Interface to link-layer controller supports Annex J electrical isolation as well as bus-keeper isolation.
Agere FW802B Datasheet
No customer comments for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something: